- The CCNA Routing and Switching certification program is practical, relevant, and job-ready certification curricula aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of these in-demand professionals.
- Cisco realizes that the network professional increasingly must focus on design, configuration, and support responsibilities as the technical consultant, specialist or expert on a networking team.
- Therefore, the Cisco curriculum is specific to the best practices of network administrators, engineers, and experts using the latest Cisco network solutions.
Cisco CCNA Security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing, and Switching, or any CCIE certification.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- The CCNA Security certification lays the foundation for job roles such as Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator, and Network Security Support Engineer.
- It is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their CCNP Security certification.
Price - $1995
Sat 9:30am – 5:30pm
Books, Practice Exam, Exam Voucher