- IELTS Masterclass from MIGC prepares students to achieve high band in IELTS, which is an international examination highly recognized by employers and educational institutes across the globe. This course covers all aspects of the 4 language skills required to get a high band in IELTS exam such as Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
- IELTS is an essential requirement for individuals who are planning to study, work and migration to English speaking countries. There are two versions of the IELTS test: IELTS-Academic and IELTS -General.
- 2 programs offered:
– Membership course (subject to availability)
– Custom course ( Ideal choice for those whose visa is about to expire. MIGC is confident in equipping you to achieve the required IELTS score within those time frames.)
IELTS Fast-Track Preparation Course
IELTS measures your ability to communicate in English across all four language skills set such as listening, reading, writing and speaking. To attain high band (score) in IELTS, it is compulsory to have those diverse skills along with a clear understanding of the exam structure, tips, and techniques. This uniquely designed course provides you with all the supports, skills, knowledge and materials to achieve your desired result.
- Minimum of 4.5 Band in IELTS (within the expiry date)
- If you have never taken IELTS before, you can do the pre-entry test at our center. Once you pass the test, you will automatically be able to enroll in our course (some charges may apply).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Listening: acquire strategies and tips to listen for specific answers for different types of questions being asked in the exam paper.
- Speaking: adopt clear pronunciation and intonation, express ideas and response to questions confidently,
and communicate using high academic language to achieve a high band.
- Readings: speed reading, techniques in looking for answers within the texts.
- Writing: identify given tasks, organizing content, improved writing skills in terms of coherent and cohesion while using complex words and sentences.
Price - $955
Tue- Wed (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Course materials, Practice tests