- This online course is designed to equip students with basic to advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint features such as tables, charts, image, how to work with sound and video clips, slide masters and templates.
- The insight gained from the online modules can be utilised at both professional and academic fields. Furthermore, after successfully completing the course and exam the student would be certified by Microsoft Office.
- The certification would help the individuals to differentiate themselves in the job market and broaden their employment opportunities.
MOS PowerPoint E-Learning plus Exam (2013 / 2016 / 2019)
Challenge yourself in advancing your career pathway, skills, and abilities by the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, the world’s most recognized computing qualification accepted and endorsed by many organizations. This course covers content ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced based on the individual’s choice of selection. MIGC has carefully tailored the course guide to ensure we deliver the best content, supporting learning materials and assessments to successfully equip all students for the exam.
No prerequisites or previous knowledge of PowerPoint is required
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design a presentation using different formats, layouts, and stylings
- Work with shapes, tables, charts, Clip Art and SmartArt
- Create animations in presentations with themes effects
- Insert photos, videos, and sound clips to the presentation
- Add hyperlink and action buttons
- Set up a presentation with different modes and Manage the printing options of the slide presentations
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
Price - $499
Course + Exam + Certificate
Unlimited for 1 year period
Anytime access to all E-learning materials
Unlimited access to all the E-learning materials for 1 year Exam voucher, Practice tests, Exam booking and registration fee